Leading American commentators will engage in a wide-ranging discussion of the political condition of the US in the aftermath of the Trump presidency and the outset of Joe Biden’s term.
- Dan Balz, chief correspondent, The Washington Post
- Prof. Stephanie McCurry (Columbia University, SOF/Heyman Affiliate)
- Prof. Monica Miller (Barnard College, SOF/Heyman Affiliate)
- Prof. Eileen Gillooly (Columbia University, SOF/Heyman Executive Director)
- Prof. Lee Morrissey (Clemson University)
Chair: Prof. Daniel Carey (NUI Galway)