Terrance Hayes is the author of several books of poetry, including How to Be Drawn; Lighthead, which won the 2010 National Book Award for poetry; Muscular Music, which won the Kate Tufts Discovery Award; and Hip Logic, winner of the 2001 National Poetry Series. A recipient of a fellowship from the MacArthur Foundation, he is a chancellor of the Academy of American Poets, poetry editor at New York Times Magazine, and Distinguished Writer in Residence at NYU.
- Your Language—My Ear: Russian and American Poets at Close Quarters
- An Evening of Poetry and Performance: Rodrigo Toscano, Julie Patton, and Brad Jones
- Highlights: Poets at the Heyman Center Reference Works: Poetry Reading and Talk
- Poets at the Heyman Center: Reference Works: Poetry Reading and Talk
- Tom Pickard, August Kleinzahler, and Maureen McLane—an Evening of Poetry and Conversation
- Highlights: Tom Pickard, August Kleinzahler, and Maureen McLane in Conversation