- The Society of Fellows and Heyman Center for the Humanities
- Columbia World Projects
- Zip Code Memory Project
email address [email protected]
- Free and open to the public
- Registration required. See details.
For the last two years, the Zip Code Memory Project has found ways to memorialize the devastating losses of the COVID-19 pandemic while also acknowledging its radically different impact on Upper New York City neighborhoods.
Please join us on April 12th as we wrap up and reflect on our project and meet related New York City Pandemic Initiatives.
Enter at 605 W. 125th Street.
4:30 - 5:45
RECEPTION AND REUNION
Enter our time capsule and Talk to the Future with Maria José Contreras
5:45 - 7:30
The launch of our new ZCMP website, zcmp.org
A showing of our short film, TOGETHER, NOT ALONE
Short presentations of related Pandemic initiatives:
- A/P/A Voices – A COVID-19 Public Memory Project
- Black America and Covid
- NYC Pandemic Response Institute
- NYC Covid-19 Oral History, Narrative and Memory Archive
- Confronting Covid-19 Loss in Harlem
7:30 - 8:00
Closing performance by Sing Harlem Choir.