- Free and open to the public
- First come, first seated
- Photo ID required for entry
Jonathan Schell, the author of the pioneering work "The Fate of the Earth," has turned his gaze recently on the urgencies of climate change today. He will be joined by James Tully, a political theorist and intellectual historian of the Cambridge school. Together they will discuss the moral and political issues of values as the emerge in our relations to nature and to each other as its inhabitants.
This event is made possible through the generous funding of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Featured Speaker Jonathan Schell Author
- Featured Speaker James Tully Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Law, Indigenous Governance and Philosophy University of Victoria, Canada
- Chair Akeel Bilgrami Sidney Morgenbesser Professor of Philosophy Columbia University