- February 2, 2022 Celebrating Recent Work by Roosevelt Montás
- January 28, 2022 Celebrating Recent Work by David Freedberg
- December 10, 2021 Celebrating Recent Work by Jean Louise Cohen and Andrew Arato
- December 3, 2021 Celebrating Recent Work by Nicholas Bartlett
- December 9, 2021 Amazing Grief: African American Mourning and Contemporary Black Activism
- December 2, 2021 A Recipe for Belonging in Technical Learning Environments
- November 18, 2021 Detention, Poison, and Care at City’s Edge
- November 11, 2021 Felt Antagonisms: On Affect and Affirmation
- December 15, 2021 5/13 Rosa Luxemburg, in Conversation with Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and Eduard Bernstein
- November 10, 2021 4/13 The Combahee River Collective
- October 27, 2021 3/13 Gramsci, Sartre, and the "Engaged" Philosopher
- October 13, 2021 2/13 Kwame Nkrumah, C.L.R. James and George Padmore
Description to come.
Join museum directors and scholars in a conversation about the need and the possibilities for a new vision for art museums in the United States, Europe, and India.
From the co-authors of the classic Civil Society and Political Theory, Populism and Civil Society offers an empirically informed, systematic theoretical analysis of the political challenges posed by contemporary populism to constitutional democracies.