- Free and open to the public
- No registration necessary
- First come, first seated
- Photo ID required for entry
Quentin Skinner will conclude a four-day engagement at the Heyman Center when he is joined by frequent Heyman Center guest Christopher Ricks to speak on "Up for Interpretation: or, What Is this Thing That Hearsay Is Not?"
- Quentin Skinner Barber Beaumont Professor of the Humanities Queen Mary, University of London
- Christopher Ricks William M. and Sara B. Warren Professor of the Humanities Boston University