- Committee on Global Thought
- Program For Economic Research
- Columbia University Press
- Registration required. See details.
- Free and open to the public
- First come, first seated
Amartya Sen, Thomas W. Lamont University Professor and Professor of Economics and Philosophy, Harvard University, is the recipient of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Economics, and will speak on "Social Choice and Individual Values." Kenneth Arrow, recipient of the 1972 Nobel Prize in Economics, and Eric Maskin, recipient of the 2007 Nobel Prize in Economics, will serve as Respondents. Joseph Stiglitz, recipient of the 2001 Nobel Prize in Economics, will chair.
- Amartya Sen Thomas W. Lamont University Professor Harvard University
- Joseph E. Stiglitz University Professor Columbia University