- Department of English and Comparative Literature
- Public Books
- The Koch-Dupee Poetry of the American Avant-Garde Reading Series
Poets talk about the scholarly resources that inspire them, including poetry anthologies, rhyming dictionaries, standard dictionaries, handbooks of poetic forms, and other resources, such as the Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics (the latest edition of which was published in 2013).
--Dorothea Lasky, Assistant Professor in the School of the Arts at Columbia University
--Tan Lin, Associate Professor of Creative Writing at New Jersey City University
--Nada Gordon, Instructor of English at Pratt Institute
--Bob Perelman, Professor of English at University of Pennsylvania
--Rowan Ricardo Phillips, Associate Professor of English at State University of New York, Stony Brook.
Co-sponsored by Public Books.
- Dorothea Lasky Assistant Professor, School of the Arts Columbia University
- Tan Lin Professor of Creative Writing New Jersey City University
- Nada Gordon Instructor of English Pratt Institute
- Bob Perelman Professor of English University of Pennsylvania
- Rowan Ricardo Phillips Associate Professor of English State University of New York at Stony Brook
- The Global Poets Series
- Women Poets at Barnard: Gwendolyn Brooks: A Centennial Celebration
- Poets at Barnard: Airea D. Matthews
- A Poetics of Politics? A talk by Terrance Hayes
Women Poets at Barnard