- The Institute for Social and Economic Research and Policy
- Tom DePrete
- Free and open to the public
- No registration necessary
- First come, first seated
Coming To Terms With A Polarized Society
“Polarization, Partisanship, and the Future of the Constitutional System.”
Nolan McCarty, Susan Dod Brown Professor of Politics and Public Affairs, Princeton University.
Frances Lee, Professor of Government and Politics, University of Maryland.
Frank Bruni, Op-Ed Columnist, New York Times.
- Presenter Nolan McCarty Susan Dod Brown Professor of Politics and Public Affairs Princeton University
- Panelist Frances Lee Professor of Government and Politics University of Maryland
- Panelist Frank Bruni Op-Ed Columnist New York Times
- Crises of Democracy at Columbia
- Border People
- Agora Europe Series: Socrates of Prague Film Screening
- Life Writing Against Cultural Trauma:The Special Case of Switzerland & Swiss Writer Thomas Hürlimann
Importing Political Polarization? The Electoral Consequences of Rising Trade Exposure