- Free and open to the public
- First come, first seated
- Photo ID required for entry
Poets Nick Laird and Timothy Donnelly will read from their work and converse with critic, translator, and scholar Robyn Creswell.
Nick Laird's most recent poetry collection is Go Giants. He is the recipient of many prizes for his poetry and fiction, including the Rooney Prize for Irish Literature, the Ireland Chair of Poetry Award, the Betty Trask Prize, a Somerset Maugham award, and the Geoffrey Faber Memorial Prize.
Timothy Donnelly is the poetry editor of the Boston Review and a professor of poetry at Columbia University. His most recent collection is the award-winning The Cloud Corporation.
- Featured Speaker Nick Laird Author
- Featured Speaker Timothy Donnelly Author, Chair of the Writing Program Columbia University School of the Arts
- Moderator Robyn Creswell Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature Brown University