- Columbia University Libraries
- Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race
- Latin American and Latino Institute at Fordham University
- MFA Program in Creative Writing in Spanish at New York University
- Image Credit/Caption: Manuel Ramos Otero. Courtesy of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
On the occasion of the Columbia University Libraries Acquisition of the Archives of Manuel Ramos Otero, Columbia hosts a discussion of the writer's work with Arnaldo Cruz-Malavé, Professor of Spanish and Comparative Literature at Fordham University; author Magali Garcia Ramis; author Luis Negrón; and Frances Negrón-Muntaner, Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature and Director of the Center for the Study of Ethnicity and Race at Columbia University.
Event is free and open to the public. Seating is first come, first served.
- Magali García Ramis Author
- Luis Negrón Author
- Frances Negrón-Muntaner Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature Columbia University
- Arnaldo Cruz-Malavé Professor of Spanish and Comparative Literature Fordham University