- Free and open to the public
- Registration required. See details.
Samia Henni, French Nuclear Toxicity in the Sahara &
Chisomo Kalinga, Narrative Stories: Understanding HIV & AIDS Among Peri-Urban Citizens of Malawi
Assistant Professor, Architecture, Cornell University
Wellcome Trust Medical Humanities Fellow, Social Anthropology, The University of Edinburgh
This event will take place as a public Zoom panel starting at 3:00 pm EDT. Please REGISTER HERE in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please email [email protected] to request disability accommodations. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.
- Care for the Polis: Listening to Covid-19: Oral Histories of New York in Pandemic
- Care For The Polis: Speaking of Covid-19, Now and in the Future
- Care For The Polis: Ethics of Care and Space
- Care For The Polis: Expanding Ecologies of Care
Care For The Polis: Urban Infrastructures of Violence