- Free and open to the public
- Registration required. See details.
Kathryn Tabb, Can Precision Medicine Care for the Polis?
Joy Knoblauch, When is Social Distance? Simmel, Park, Bogardus, Hall, or After
Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Bard College
Assistant Professor, Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning, University of Michigan
This event will take place as a public Zoom panel starting at 3:00 pm EDT. Please REGISTER HERE in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please email [email protected] to request disability accommodations. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.
- Care for the Polis: Listening to Covid-19: Oral Histories of New York in Pandemic
- Care For The Polis: Speaking of Covid-19, Now and in the Future
- Care For The Polis: Toxic Bodies in Place
- Care For The Polis: Expanding Ecologies of Care
Care For The Polis: Urban Infrastructures of Violence